Saturday, August 22

Trying to learn


Well, I woke up very eager to draw and create today, and really felt like going downtown to buy a few things I might need. So I started do some dishes, only to find out that it was too late to go to the store. I forgot it was Saturday, and I woke up at four PM.

So instead I decided to try to get a hold of my neighbor and try to get some drawing time with her, knowing she is better at coloring than I am. Though I never got a hold of her and had to give up on that idea too. So I decided to chat some with Daethorian on IRC and ask about the comic I might draw for her community, but she was away so that was put to waste as well.

So I decided to browse through some photoshop tutorials to gain some knowleadge in order to learn how to use all of the tools. I created a little GeminiJuSa in space thing (as you can see) and got kind of satisfied. But then I tried to draw some on a paper; no good. Need much more practice. *sighs*

I guess I will draw more today, but later, though I highly doubt the results will please me.

No comments:

Post a Comment