Sunday, August 23

A trip to the store, and some hard work!


Some mornings I wake up almost like with a "ping", and then there is no way I could possibly continue sleeping, regardless how little I have slept or how tired I am. Today was one of those "mornings" (got up at 14, which is the earliest in a long time) and I spent most of the day trying to draw the picture attached to this entry.

I have absolutely no idea about how to paint and color, without using sharp edges at least, and I generally do very poor on coloring. I used a picture someone else made on DeviantArt to help get inspired in how to create the color blends. I know it looks nothing alike eachother, not even in the coloring, but I AM a newbie in this; I usually ONLY use pencils. And now I had to use a mouse only. The one I used to help me, I know the owner had a drawing board to attach to the computer, so it is not really fair to compare. But I do anyway.

Somewhere in the middle of the day me and my neighbor Akira went downtown to the store buying me some food and a mouse pad and two black plastic mugs, the later three being on sale - lucky me - but the store I was in did not have the ink pens I wanted to buy.

After the store I spent the rest of the day drawing, and I have NEVER spent so much time on a picture before. I guess I will have to get used to it.

And last night/this morning I was talking to a very sweet japanese girl on skype. I really need to polish my japanese; I am loosing what I already know.

*takes a deep breath*

Now, as it is in the middle of the night I will apply for jobs again; jobs I have not a sigh of a chance to perform, if I got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment