Wednesday, May 4

I'm making a note here; huge success!

Wow, I mean really; WOW!
This pony thing is going really well. I'm incredibly happy! And it's soo much fun! I'll give that I can't draw as much as I want to in one day due to my health, but I'm still having a blast! Colouring the ponies is also very useful practice. I know I've said all this before, but I just can't express how much fun this is.

Today I've done one lineart and two colourings. I coloured the lineart I made.

I coloured my fourth commission first; it felt like it needed some priority, being put behind a bit.

I've also been getting so many (it sounds like more than it is) orders now that I've made a proper commissions list for waiting line, what order which commission was taken and if there's a price adjustment (I have three commissions from before I changed the price, and they will have that promised price) as well as where I got commissioned and if it's paid or not.

This is the pony I made today by first drawing the lineart and then coloured.

In total, I've made 9 ponies now; 7 commissioned ones, 1 thank you pony and a surprise gift. It's a bit nice to see them all piling up in the folder. The only pity is that I will have to part with the originals, which is something I'm not used to doing, at all. I haven't sold art in this way before, therefore I still have every single little drawing-doodle since I started to draw. I'm not kidding, I can scan it and show you.

For those of you wondering why this entry is timed on the 4th when in fact it's almost 6am at the moment I typing this: I like to have the posts on different dates that's why. *Am a cheater*

Now I should really go to bed though.

G'night.

1 comment:

  1. sv Det är verkligen helt galet. Folk måste böna och be till sina släktingar och vänner för att få låna pengar liksom :/

    Ja, hatar när saker inte blir som man tänkt eller föreställt sig, sen hatar jag ändrade planer rent generellt. >_< Fast det behöver man inte ha ADD för att göra iofs :P

    ReplyDelete