Friday, May 13

Tired, but happy

Today is Friday the thirteenth, and I've been pretty lucky today, when things fudged up, they still worked out fine and I had a really nice day.

The bad stuff was:
1. I couldn't sleep
2. I had to pay the bus fare downtown since I couldn't walk after a sleepless night.
3. The meeting took about 20 min longer than I thought and I had about 9 minutes to buy a birthday gift and recharge my buscards.
4. I forgot the code to the credit card so I had to use my normal card which wasn't thoroughly equipped with money for that.
5. I was certain I was gonna miss my train since I had 4 min to run a 10min walk. I still ran and tasted blood.
6. I had to buy more stuff than expected.
7. I didn't get to role play before I had to leave.
8. The gift I bought had chocolate in it, and I had forgotten the birthday boy was lactose intolerant.

The good stuff:
1. I had enough money for all my purchases.
2. I didn't miss the train; it left 6 min later than it said online, and I met a friend when I was getting on.
3. I managed the day fine despite being so tired I didn't know my own name.
4. Everything went as planned.
5. It was a really nice day.
6. I got some exercise.
7. The gift that had chocolate in it didn't contain any lactose.
8. I managed to catch an earlier bus home from downtown.

And what I did today was that I went to a meeting at the unemployment centre, then I met up with a friend who has his birthday today. We (him, me, his mother and girlfriend) ate some pastries at a café and then went to his place to play a board game he received an expansion of as a birthday gift. Then we made role-playing characters and had a lot of fun hanging out with some of his friends.

His mom is totally awesome btw. Never met such a laid back and openly youthful mother.

Now I'm home and totally exhausted. But I'm happy; it was a really nice day and I hope to get some sleep.
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment