Monday, May 2

More and more ponies, oh mai!


I've currently coloured 4 ponies, but I've made 6 of them, of which 2 have been bought. I have a new commissioner and on the pony front all is well. I've even upped the price a bit, on my commissioners demand. The ones who already ordered still have the old price (I have 3 in line which I'm just awaiting the information from so that I can start drawing).

Oh, and the poni on the lower right of the picture is a ponification of a game character as a thank you for getting 3 months premium membership at DA.

If you want to see the ponies better you can see them at my DA:


In other news in my life:
I broke a glass yesterday and today I went shopping. Woohoo. Very interesting. Well... My kitchen is starting to look nice again. I seem to always collect a tiny mountain of dirty dishes as I never seem to catch up to them. Mostly due to the limited space for drying, as I do dish a little every day.

Pity about the glass though; it was a nice glas. I liked it very much. And I'm not used to breaking things, so I'm really happy Ch0ke offered me one of his ♥

And yes; I AM gonna pretty up my blog banner. It's terribly ugly in my eyes.

~ off ~

No comments:

Post a Comment