Wednesday, May 11

Some change

Rejoice People!
It is thundering outside and I more or less just finished a quick gift-art thing for the ever so lovely choke. A vector made 0,5L cola bottle. I'm still a bit unused to working with vectors, especially when it's lineless.

Any other news? Nah, not really. I was doodling some last night, or this morning (which is night for me) but nothing worth showing.

I should be gettin' it on with the ponies I have left, but I needed some rest in general. The cola bottle just snuck in between. 6 hours it took me, in two sittings.

I had a nice shower yesterday and felt pretty productive although I wasn't.

Should try to get some exercise and move my legs and arms more, the arms hurt when I lay still and the lags have begun to swell around the knees. Not nice. And even though my ass is very jiggly, without muscles, it's a PAIN to sit on. I can really tell that I used to walk a lot before, now that the muscles are gone, but still pretty usable.

The other day we took a walk downtown and home, which is about 6km walk. I was completely exhausted when I got home, it's uphill all the way home, and we had the foods with us. Energy; completely used up, but the muscles had plenty more to give, the only thing hurting the next day was my feet that aren't used to being put pressure on, let alone those extra 8kg I gained last summer.

Now I'm gonna learn how to sing "Don't talk to strangers".

Take care nao,
Aizic out.

No comments:

Post a Comment