Tuesday, May 3

New banner!

Personally, I think it looks a lot better than the old one. Best one so fat actually. And yes, a pony. I made everything you see in it, the pen, the eraser, the paper... All done by me in detail. *boasts a little*

Today, for the lovely change, it was snowing this morning. All of the swedes went "Wat, snow? O_º " as if they've never seen snow before. I'll give I had to comment on it too, since it was snowing in may and that is indeed a WFT moment.

Artwise, today has been a success! I got a commission for two ponies from one person, and I finished the lineart today. It was a big success! And there seems to be more commissions rolling in, which is thrilling me way past overjoyed!

I did increase the price though; about €5 now, plus postage on that. But it includes the coloured pony. Originally I wasn't intending to colour them but... I seem to do it anyway. And it's good for me. It was my commissioners that encouraged me to increase the price.



I can't believe how lucky I am to get commissioned; it's a luxury given to only the chosen artists, the über good ones. Yet I - a n00b who is 100% self-taught - have that privilege too. It really makes me think I might have a future working with these kinds of things for a pay-check I can live on. I don't need a lot to live, but it's hard being an artist and trying to manage on it. Unless you're Beoncé or Bono.

Ah, one can dream, right? Tomorrow's project; drawing dragons and a pregnant pony. These commissions are getting me new and more works. It's so much fun and I hope it will last. I've been so uninspired before I started drawing these ponies. Now I are happicat.

But now; Bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment