Sunday, May 8

Taking it slow

I did draw a pony yesterday, but with my reversed day-rhythm it's all mostly done during night. I'm hoping on getting some colouring done tonight at least, but we'll see. Yesterday was more about the doodles I drew apart from the ponies.

The pony I drew


I got a nice offer from my very sweet cousin who had suggested me as an illustrator. It's not written in stone that my illustrations will be accepted, but it's a very nice chance, and I'm really happy she mentioned me. I'm gonna try this out with all of my heart. Hopefully, I won't make her regret her decision to recommend me.


In health news, I have gotten this cream to put on my hands, and so far it's doing wonders despite being terribly annoying and time consuming. I have to put that stuff on my hands, and plastic gloves on top of it for at least 1½ hours at a time, twice a day. Now, just because I wear gloves it doesn't mean I can use my hands, rather the opposite since I get that goo all over it when I put them on. So I basically have to sit for 3h a day and stare at the wall. Fun. I try to watch a movie or something in the meanwhile, but I'm running out of options. I've even been reduced to watching the newest "My Little Pony: Friends are Magic" cartoon. I'll give that the story and writing is by far better than the others, but I scream out in horror over the music and the the art style. And yes, it is directed at adults and children alike. But don't expect nostalgia, this is pretty much an entirely new and different show. Only similarity is that it's about ponies, magic and girlie stuff, and boys are there as some sort of fill-out every once in a while.

Movie recommendations are much appreciated. If I ever feel like my home is representable for guests, I don't mind some company. I'm glad to have cleared my kitchen of all the recyclables at least. So much space!

Next step; clear out closet!

Another thing going on in my life right now apart from all these ponies and being poor is that I really wish for my Foxy to get a job. Mostly for his sake rather than money. He needs to work, hard. It would also be nice to move somewhere new, throw out all the crap I don't need in the process. I want better water, drinkable water. I guess I want some change too. It's comfy living where I live now, but I want drinkable water. I never realized how important that is to me.

Well... I'll blabber more about it some other time.

Now on to some colouring!

No comments:

Post a Comment